Are you still stuck on eating cold pizza instead of reheating it? Do you also find conventional methods of reheating tiresome and time-consuming? How to reheat pizza in an air fryer is still a question in your mind. So, you don’t have to worry; we are here to help you learn how to reheat your pizza easily.
Now, you will not have to eat dry or burnt pizza crusts.
We all love cozy and refreshing pizza nights, but what if we have extra pizza slices left? Are we seriously going to eat them cold only? I won’t lie; sometimes, I skip the reheating step and consume only the pizza cold. But don’t you think the taste and feel of fresh and heated pizzas cannot be felt in a cold pizza?
By reheating in an air fryer, you will get a pizza as fresh as new. You will also not require a huge amount of time. You will even require much less time to reheat a pizza in a conventional oven. Your food will also not get dried out like in a conventional oven. The texture of your pizza will also be amazing. This will prevent any limp or soggy portion in your food.
So, whenever you try to reheat your pizza, use an air fryer over a conventional oven or microwave. It will give you astonishingly amazing results.
Why is it Best to Reheat Pizza in an Air Fryer?
You can reheat pizza in an air fryer within a few minutes. You do not need to preheat the oven and wait for the pizza to be reheated properly.
It is very easy to reheat pizza in an air fryer. You just have to place the slices in an air fryer and wait for a few minutes.
3. Excellent Texture
After reheating it in an air fryer, you will get an amazing texture from your pizza. Your pizza will have a crispy crust along with appealing melted cheese.
4. Simple Clean-Up
We all know it is very easy to clean up an air fryer. You will not face any traditional difficulties like you do in the case of a microwave or an oven. Your cleaning work will be reduced even more if you use an air fryer liner.
How Does an Air Fryer Function?
You generally use an air fryer as a convection oven that requires very little space on your kitchen countertop. The best part is that your food is prepared or reheated with the help of hot gases rather than hot oils.
There are various famous brands of air fryers. You can purchase any air fryer that suits you best. You get a mechanical fan and a heating element at the top to help the hot air circulate easily within the fryer.
So, now your food will be prepared with a good crispy exterior and a moist touch.
How to Reheat Pizza in an Air Fryer?
To reheat pizza in the air, you should follow the following process:
You will begin by preheating your air fryer at 350°F for some time. Now, you will put the pizza slices in the basket. But you should not put one slice over another. All the slices should be kept in a single line at the same level. You cannot give a specific number of slices that can fit in an air fryer, as it depends on the brand, size, and model of the used air fryer.
You can either keep the pizza slices directly in the basket or use a reusable silicone liner. This will help you easily clean your air fryer after use.
You only need 4 to 5 minutes to reheat the pizza. You should also open the basket and check the pizza now and then. This will help you reach your desired level of heat and crispiness for the pizza slices.
By any chance, if the pizza slices are getting brown too fast, then you can reduce the temperature by 25°F. Now, you need to wait for your set time to see the results, but even after five minutes, your pizza is not reheated to the desired level. You can increase the time by one or two minutes.
Once your pizza is reheated, you will remove the slices with the help of tongs or a spatula. You can place the remaining slices in the basket and continue the process.
Life-Saving Tips and Tricks:
- To simplify your cleaning process after using an air fryer, you can avoid placing the slices directly in the basket and instead use other alternatives. You can use reusable silicone liner or perforated parchment liner. You can also use aluminum foil to reheat the pizza slices. But you must always remember to poke some holes in the foil before using it to ensure a good flow of air through it. This will ensure that the pizza gets crispy in no time.
- You must always place the slices on the same level. If you place one slice over the other, your slices will not get properly cooked, and their crispiness will not be up to par. But if you keep them at the same level, it will ensure that the slices are properly cooked and are not sticking to each other.
- You should not spray oil on the pizza slices, as they already have cheese, which is more than enough.
- We all have different brands, sizes, and models of air fryers. So, you must closely check the pizza slices while they are heating. The time that you might need to cook pizza slices in your air fryer may not be the same time that others will require. You must also prevent it from browning too fast, which may lead to the crust burning if not addressed immediately.
- The reheating time will also depend on the type of crust on the pizza slices. If it has a thin crust, it will be cooked much faster than a thick-crust pizza slice.
We believe it is always best to reheat your leftover pizza slices in an air fryer rather than in a conventional oven or microwave. You can ensure better and faster results by reheating in an air fryer. In the above article, we have mentioned all the important information related to reheating in an air fryer. We hope this will be helpful for you when cooking the pizza slices.